Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre, Moradabad was established in 2008 as a constituent part of Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad. The institute is aimed at giving good training to produce qualified and competent doctors. Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre has received approval of Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi and recognized by the state government. The college is affiliated to Teerthanker Mahaveer University. The college provides number of opportunities to its students to gain practical experiences under careful supervision of highly skilled faculty. The College supports a multi-specialty 550-bed hospital with diagnostic, radiology and imaging facilities, and a modern operation theatre (OT), emergency services and intensive care units for critically ill patients. Eminent doctors take care of the patients as well as impart clinical training to the students.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- 599-bed multi-specialty hospital and modern OTs.
- Facilities for carrying out radiological and lab tests through latest methods.
- Well furnished and spacious central library with latest textbooks, national and international journals and Internet facility.
- Air-conditioned audio-visual lecture halls.
- Sophisticated diagnostic facilities and equipment.
- Intensive research facilities.
- Specialists invited as guest lecturers.
- Departments include General Human Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry, Pathology and Microbiology, Pharmacology, General Medicine and General Surgery.
Courses offered by Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Master of Medical Science in Anatomy
- Master of Medical Science in Physiology
- Master of Medical Science in Biochemistry
- Master of Medical Science in Pharmacology