Santosh Medical College and Hospital (SMCH), Ghaziabad was established in 1995 as a private sector institution run by Maharaji Educational Trust. The college has since produced eleven batches of medical graduates. The College is affiliated to Santosh University, Ghaziabad. MCI has since accorded permission and duly recognized to start/ run postgraduate courses in 17 disciplines. Nearly 70 students are presently pursuing their postgraduation courses. The college has been accorded the Deemed Universities Status by the Ministry of HRD, duly recommended by U.G.C. in the year 2007. Santosh University serves as a unique institution delivering quality medical / dental education and services. A number of institutions function under the auspices of Santosh University providing excellent academic and infrastructural facilities. The institute is dedicated to providing excellent medical & dental education, health care and becoming the home for advanced research activities.
Campus of Santosh University -
The Santosh University's is one of the premier University in the NCR region of Delhi located at No1, Santosh Nagar, Ghaziabad, on the National Highway 24, approximately 20km from India Gate and 30km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport., in a sprawling land of 85 Acres.
Why choose Santosh Medical College and Hospital?
- Santosh University is among a few institutions positioned to meet national and global imperatives in energy, environment, security, health and economic prosperity.
- The Institute enjoys a vibrant array of public arts offerings, which are available to community and campus audiences alike.
- Research at Santosh University thrives on a rich history of success, deep support from many sources, well-established collaborations with industry and academic colleagues and most importantly engaged faculty, students and staff who work across disciplines, departments and schools in the energetic pursuit of new and practical knowledge.
Facilities at Santosh University -
- Sports & Recreation
Courses offered by Santosh Medical College and Hospital
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Diploma in Obestrics & Gynaecology
- Diploma in Tubercluosis & Chest Diseases
- Diploma in Psychiatry
- Diploma in Child Health