Annapoorana Medical College (AMC) is a modern medical institution located in NH 47, 16 km. from Salem city, Tamil Nadu, amidst scenic & Jerne atmosphere. The sprawling campus of 45.40 3/4 acres land holds the state of Art College, hospital & hospital buildings. AMC is affiliated by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi AMC is run by VMRF Trust, Dr. A. Shanmugasundaram, Salem based philanthropist and educational is the Founder Chairman / President of the trust.
- Academic training for undergraduate students.
- Rural Health Centre, Magudanchavadi.
- Urban Health Centre, Gugai, Salem.
- School Health Services.
- Outreach Camps.
- Health awareness programmes during special health days.
- 24 hours Accident & Emergency services.
- Poisoning unit.
- 5 ultra modern A/c. operation theatres.
- 24 hours Central Laboratory services.
- Ambulance services. Equipped with acute care personnel and gadgets.
- Internet facilities.
- Hospital : 450 bedded hospital.
- A/C. Central Library with 6652 Nos. of books.
Courses Offered In Annapoorna Medical College & Hospital, Salem
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery