KJ Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre (KJSMCRC), Mumbai is a private medical college owned and managed by the Somaiya Medical Trust. The primary aim of the institute is to be a leading provider of professional Medical Education in the Country, integrating highest standards of academic excellence with ethics and spirituality and providing Health Care to the Society.
Campus of KJ Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre -
The campus of college is situated in the Somaiya Ayurvihar Complex which is located on a 22.5 acre campus in the heart of city of Mumbai at Sion on Eastern Express Highway.
Facilities at KJ Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre -
- Lecture Theatres
- Common Rooms
- Computer Lab
- Healthcare Centre
- Sports & Recreation
Departments at KJ Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre -
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Medicine
- Department of P.S.M.
Courses offered by KJ Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine in Paediatrics
- Doctor of Medicine in Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology