Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Medical College, Dhule was started in the year 1999. The college has an intake capacity of 100 seats. The college is magnanimous, with adequate staff and infrastructure facilities for all the departments of college and hospital, as per the guidelines issued by Medical Council of India. The college is recognised by Medical Council of India and is affiliated to MUHS Nashik.
- Provide the finest education to the medical students.
- Contribute to the lifelong education of physicians throughout their careers.
- Improve health care available to the rural population in the surrounding.
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care.
- Spacious Campus
- Central Library
- Computing Facilities
- Separate Hostel facility for Boys and Girls
- Conference Hall
- Sports facilities
- Medical Care
- Banking/Post Office
Courses offered by Jawahar Medical Foundations ACPM Medical College (ACPMMC)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery