Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences, Bangalore was established under Dayananda Sagar Institutions (DSI). It is runs under the aegis of the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peetha Trust, in Bangalore. DSI’s commitment to internationalization is expressed in its collaborative research and exchange programs involving institutions from across the globe. The main aim of the college is to achieve the objectives in an environment that enhances creativity, innovation and scholarly pursuits within the stated values.
Campus of Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences –
The Campus is spread over a sprawling 28 acres of land on a picturesque and peaceful hillock. Students can imbibe the many facets of a truly fulfilling learning experience in a very quiet atmosphere.
Facilities at Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences –
- Learning Center
- Sports Facilities
- Amphi Theater
- Communication Center
- Health Care
- Transport Facilities
Courses offered by Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Master of Dental Surgery in Conservative & Endodontics
- Master of Dental Surgery in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Master of Dental Surgery in Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Master of Dental Surgery in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics