- MBBS 12th or (10+2 Equivalent) with Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English for UR & 40% for SC/ST/OBC. Those who have qualified NEET 2020 by scoring the minimum qualifying percentage will be eligible for the Admission and Counseling. Candidates should have earned a minimum of 50 percentile (40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC and 45th percentile for General-PH) in order to become eligible for NEET 2021 counseling rounds AGE: A student must have completed an age of 17 years at the time of admission under NEET eligibility or should complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
- MD/MS No Data Entry
- PG Diploma 2017-01-18
- Address Prasannahalli Main Road, near Kempegowda International Airport, Devanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562110
- Location Bengaluru
- MBBS Domain: Medical and Surgery Duration: 4.5 Years+ INTERNSHIP Fees: INR 9.9 Lakhs Per Year Eligibility: Applicants must have cleared their 10+2 in the science stream with Biology with a minimum of 50% from any recognized board or any other equivalent.
- MD/MS Domain: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, General Medicine, Radio-Diagnosis, Pediatrics, Anaesthesia, Radiotherapy, Respiratory Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology, General Surgery, OBG, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology Duration: 3 Years Fees: INR 11 Lakhs Per Year Eligibility: Applicants must have cleared their MBBS and internship from any recognized university or any other equivalent.
- PG Diploma Domain: OBG, Pediatrics, Anaesthesia, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Radio-Diagnosis Duration: 2 Years Fees: INR 4.3 Lakhs Per Year Eligibility: Applicants must have cleared their MBBS and internship from any recognized university or any other equivalent. Applicants must have cleared the NEET PG entrance exam.
- Address Dr.Vishnuvardhan Rd, Kengeri, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560060
- Location Bengaluru