Vinayaka Missions University (VMU), Salem has announced the exam dates for All India Common Entrance Examination (AICEE), which will be conducted in January 2015. The AICEE will be held on Friday, January 23, 2015.
AICEE is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs in various specializations offered at Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospital Salem, Vinayaka Mission’s Medical College & Hospital Karaikal, Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospital Puducherry andVinayaka Mission’s Sankarachariyar Dental College Salem for the academic year 2015-16.
Click here to know more about the various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for AICEE 2015:
Every candidate must:
- Possess a recognised MBBS degree or its equivalent and have completed Internship (CRRI)
- Have registered his/her name with anyone of the state medical councils.
Application Procedure for AICEE 2015:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- The cost of application form is Rs.2000/-.
- Application form can also be obtained from the university office in person on payment of cash.
- Downloaded application form must be submitted along with the demand draft for the prescribed amount drawn in favour of “Vinayaka Missions University” payable at Salem.
- The filled-in application form along with the demand draft, as and if required, must reach the registrar, vinayaka missions university, sankari main road, (NH-47), Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308.
Paper Pattern for AICEE 2015:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for receipt of application: Monday, January 12, 2015.
- Date of AICEE: Friday, January 23, 2015.