Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh has announced the exam dates for Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test (UPCAT MDS), which will be conducted in February 2015. The UPCAT MDS will be held on Sunday, February 08, 2015.
UPCAT MDS is conducted for admission to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) offered in all the private dental colleges of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for UPCAT MDS 2015:
A candidate must have a recognised degree of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) awarded by an Indian University in respect of recognised dental College under Section 10(2) of the Dentists Act, 1948 or an equivalent qualification recognized by the dental council of India and should have obtained permanent registration with the state dental council.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for UPCAT MDS 2015:
Application forms can be obtained from all participating dental colleges of U.P. against payment of Rs. 1,500/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for UPCAT MDS 2015:
- The entrance examination will comprise of an objective type examination.
- The duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
- The paper will contain 200 questions of 200 marks.
- There will be 50 questions each for Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
- Last date for submission of application form: Saturday, January 31, 2015.
- Date of UPCAT MDS: Sunday, February 08, 2015.