All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for All India Post-Graduate Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGDEE), which will be conducted in January 2015. The AIPGDEE online will be held on Saturday, January 24, 2015.
AIPGDEE is conducted for taking admission to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) program in various dental colleges across the country for the year 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS AIPGDEE 2015:
- Only Indian nationals possessing BDS degree from a recognized dental college or a foreign degree included in the schedules of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1956 and full registration either from the dental council of India or state dental council after completing the compulsory rotating internship are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized hospital on or before 31st March, 2015.
Application Procedure for AIIMS AIPGDEE 2015:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The cost of application-examination fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates). PWD (Person with disability) candidates are exempted from application-examination fee.
Paper Pattern for AIIMS AIPGDEE 2015:
- There will be only one paper of 3 hours duration containing 200 MCQs consisting of Basic Sciences, Para-Clinical and Clinical subjects.
- The questions will be single answer objective type.
- Each answer with correct answer shall be awarded four marks. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Zero mark will be given for the questions not answered.
- Last date for applying online: Monday, December 22, 2014.
- Last date for making payment of application through challan mode only:Wednesday, December 24, 2014.
- Availability of admit card: Monday, January 12, 2015.
- Date of AIPGDEE: Saturday, January 24, 2015.