Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, constituent college of Swami Rama Himalayan University (SRHU), Dehradun has announced the exam dates for Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (PGMEE), which will be conducted in February 2015. The PGMEE will be held on Friday, February 06, 2015.
PGMEE is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) programs offered at various specializations for the session 2015-16.
For more details on various specializations, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for PGMEE 2015:
A candidate, who holds MBBS degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained permanent registration either from the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any of the authorized State Medical Council (SMC) after completing 12-months compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for PGMEE 2015:
Candidate can apply online by filling in the registration form and paying a registration fee of Rs.3500/- (for MD/MS) through net banking/ credit /debit card.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Paper Pattern for PGMEE 2015:
- There will be one paper of 3 hours duration containing 250 multiple choice questions consisting of all the subjects of MBBS curriculum.
- The questions will be single response objective type.
- The tentative number of questions from each subject will be as given below:
- Anatomy (10), Physiology (10), Biochemistry (10), Pharmacology (10), Pathology (15), Microbiology (10), Forensic Medicine (10), Social and Preventive Medicine (15), Ophthalmology (10), ENT (10), Medicine & allied (50), Surgery & allied (50), Obst & Gynae (30) and Paediatrics (10).
- The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
- Last date of receiving application forms: Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
- Date of PGMEE: Friday, February 06, 2015.
- Declaration of result: by 03rd week of February, 2015.