Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences (MGPGI), Pondicherry has announced the exam dates for Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination (PGDEE 2015), which will be conducted in January 2015. The PGDEE will be held on Sunday, January 18, 2015.
PGDEE is conducted for taking admission to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) program offered in various specializations for Puducherry domiciles/residents for the year 2015.
For more details on various specializations, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDEE 2015:
Candidates should have passed BDS degree (the qualifying examination) of any Indian university recognized by the UGC as well as the Dental Council of India and the Pondicherry central university and must have completed one year of compulsory rotatory internship in all the dental departments.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for PGDEE 2015:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Duly filled in application form together with the prescribed fee by a crossed demand draft for Rs. 2,000/- (Rs. 600/- for SC candidates) drawn in favour of the Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute Of Dental Sciences, Pondicherry, payable at State Bank of India, Pondicherry should be submitted.
- All applications duly completed, should be addressed to the Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Gorimedu, Pondicherry-605 006.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Paper Pattern for PGDEE 2015:
- There shall be only one paper of three hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions.
- The competitive entrance examination will be conducted only in English and consist of objective type of questions of BDS standard.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and awarded zero marks.
- There will be no negative marks.
- Last date for submitting the completed application form: Friday, January 02, 2015.
- Date of PGDEE: Sunday, January 18, 2015.