Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar has announced the exam dates for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE 2015), which will be conducted in April 2015. The KIITEE will be held fromTuesday, April 21, 2015 to Thursday, April 30, 2015.
KIITEE is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), dual degree B.Tech+Master of Technology (M.Tech), B.Tech+Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A+LL.B), Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Law (BBA+LL.B), Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Law (B.Sc+LL.B), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Bachelor in Film and Television Production, Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Mass Communication and Master of Law (LL.M) programs for the commencing session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE 2015:
- For BCA Program: Candidates should have pass in 10+2 in any stream with at least 50% marks and having Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 level.
- For MBBS/BDS Programs: Candidates should have 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for general category candidates and 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for SC/ST candidates.
- For LL.M Program: Candidate should have passed B.A.LLB/ BBA+LLB/ B.Sc+LL.B/ B.L, degree or an equivalent degree from recognized university and must have secured at least 55% of marks in aggregate.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for KIITEE 2015:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also download the application form from here.
- The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person/by post (registered post/speed post/courier) to "The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India".
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Paper Pattern for KIITEE 2015:
- Language of the questions will be in English. The questions will not be in any other language.
- In each of the sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Candidates have to choose the option that is most appropriate. They have to indicate their answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option they think is right.
- Candidates can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Last date to apply online: Friday, March 20, 2015.
- Last date of receiving filled in application form: Wednesday, March 25, 2015.
- Last date of hosting admit card in the website: Sunday, April 05, 2015.
- Date of KIITEE: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 to Thursday, April 30, 2015.
- Declaration of result: Friday, May 15, 2015.