Applications are invited by Yenepoya University (YU), Mangalore for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs offered in various for the academic year 2015-16.
Click here to know more about the various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for Yenepoya University:
- Candidates should have a pass in UG degree examination in the concerned discipline.
- Candidate’s internship should be completed before 30th April, 2015.
How to Apply for Yenepoya University:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Applications can also be obtained from the Administrative Office of Yenepoya University. Duly filled in applications may be submitted to the undersigned along with a DD for a sum of Rs.750/- in favour of Yenepoya University payable at Mangaluru, towards entrance test fee (non refundable).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Yenepoya University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Yenepoya University Post Graduate Entrance Test (YUPGET-2015) conducted by the university.
- Last date for receipt of application: Saturday, January 10, 2015.
- Date for downloading the hall tickets: Thursday, January 15, 2015.
- Date of YU PGET: Saturday, January 24, 2015.
- Publication of answer keys: Saturday, January 24, 2015 (after 5pm).