Applications are invited by Vinayaka Missions University (VMU), Chennai for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) and diploma programs in various specializations for the commencing session 2014-15.
For more details on various specializations, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for VMU, Chennai:
- Candidates belonging to any State/Union Territory of India can apply.
- Candidates holding MBBS/BDS degree from a recognized medical college are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for VMU, Chennai:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the university office in person on payment of cash.
- The cost of application form is Rs.2000/-.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from www.vinayakamission.com in which case, the application must be submitted along with a demand draft drawn in favour of “Vinayaka Mission University” payable at Salem.
- The filled in application form along with the demand draft must reach to the Registrar, Vinayaka Mission University, Sankari Main Road (NH 470, Ariyanoor, Salem-636308.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for VMU, Chennai:
Selection will be made based on the marks secured in the All India Common Entrance Examination (AICEE 2014) conducted by the university.
- Last date for issue and receipt of filled in application forms: Saturday, January 11, 2014.
- Date of AICEE: Thursday, January 30, 2014.