Applications are invited by University of Delhi (DU), Delhi for admission to 5 toDoctor of Medicine (M.D) program in Homoeopathy offered at Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicinesat Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College, New Delhi for the session 2014-17.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Delhi:
- The candidate must have passed the degree of BHMS from the University of Delhi, or from any other university established by law and recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathic included in the Second Schedule to the Act, after undergoing a course of study of not less than five years and six months duration including one year compulsory internship which must be completed by 31st July and should have obtained permanent registration from the Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine. Or
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (graded degree) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Act, after undergoing a course of study of not less than two years duration.
How to Apply for University of Delhi:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here and submit the same duly filled in and complete in all respects with requisites demand draft, to the office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007.
- The application form along with bulletin of information may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007, against a crossed M.I.C.R. bank draft/ banker’s cheque only drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of the ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Post-Graduate Degree Courses in Homoeopathic Medicine (PGMET-H 2014) conducted by the institute.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, September 24, 2014.
- Date of DU PGMET-H: Saturday, October 11, 2014.
- Declaration of result: after 2 weeks of the test.