Applications are invited by University of Delhi (DU), Delhi for admission to Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) program in Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery offered at Faculty of Medical Sciences for the session 2014-17.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Delhi:
The candidate must have passed the post graduate (MS) exam or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by the University of Delhi and Medical Council of India.
How to Apply for University of Delhi:
- The application form may be obtained from the Deputy registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th floor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 against crossed MICR bank draft/bankers cheque only of Rs. 2500/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of the Registrar, University of Delhi payable at Delhi.
- Candidates can also download the application form from here.
- Candidates must submit the downloaded application along with requisite fee of Rs. 2500/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for University of Delhi:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Super Speciality Entrance Test (SET) to be conducted for the second time by the university.
- The candidate holding Diplomate of National Board of Examination will be eligible for admission provided they have done thesis work. Evidence of thesis shall be produced by the candidate.
- Last date for submission of application form: Thursday, September 04, 2014.
- Upload of tentative list of applicants: Saturday, September 06, 2014.
- Issue of duplicate admission tickets:Friday, September 12, 2014.
- Date of SET: Sunday, September 14, 2014.
- Declaration of result: Saturday, September 20, 2014.