Applications are invited by Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association-Health Sciences (TNPPCA-HS), Chennai for admission to Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing, Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)and Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) programs for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPPCA-HS Chennai:
- Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (academic) conducted by the Tamilnadu State Board or any other equivalent examination with following group of subjects with minimum eligible marks.
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics with any other subject.
- Candidates who have passed any other equivalent examinations with same group of subjects should submit an eligibility certificate obtained from the Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University before admission to any institution for the course of their choice.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for TNPPCA-HS Chennai:
- Candidates can also download the application form from here.
- Registration fee fixed as Rs.400/-. The amount should be sent by an “A/c Payee” crossed demand draft. The demand draft should be drawn on any nationalised bank in favour of “TNPPCA-HS” payable at Chennai”.
- Candidates using the downloaded application form, shall send Rs. 600/- demand draft (application cost Rs.200/- and registration fee Rs.400/-) along with application form.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for TNPPCA-HS Chennai:
- Ranking of the candidates will be done based on the total marks obtained in the prescribed science subjects after normalization of marks computed to a maximum of 200.
- The admission will be made only on the basis of rank list prepared by the association.
- Last date for issue of application form: Wednesday, September 10, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application form: Thursday, September 11, 2014.
- Declaration of result: Tuesday, September 23, 2014.