Applications are invited by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani for admission to second semester full time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Pharmacyprogram offered atHyderabad and Pilani campuses for the academic session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for BITS, Pilani:
Candidates should have any higher degree such as M.E./ M.Pharm/ MBA/ M.Phil of BITS or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate in the qualifying examination. Candidates with an M.Sc./B.E./B.Pharm or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate may also be considered for Ph.D admission subject to their suitability and competence.
How to Apply for BITS, Pilani:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application fee is Rs. 2090/-.
- Candidates should take two copies of the print out, complete the form and send one copy of the same with the proof of fee payment by registered post /speed post to 'Dean Admissions, BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan - 333 031 (India).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for BITS, Pilani:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the institute.
- Last date for completed application form: Thursday, December 18, 2014.
- Declaration of shortlist to candidates: Saturday, December 20, 2014.
- Date of test/interview: Friday, January 02, 2015.