Applications are invited by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi for admission to 3 years Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) program in various dental colleges across the country for the academic year 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS, New Delhi:
Only Indian nationals possessing BDS degree from a recognized dental college or a foreign degree included in the schedules of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1956 and full registration either from the Dental Council of India or State Dental Council after completing the compulsory rotating internship and should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized hospital on or before 31st March, 2014.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for AIIMS, New Delhi:
- Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode only.
- The cost of application-cum-examination fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 800/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
- A candidate can submit application only through online mode by visiting www.aiimsexams.org.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for AIIMS, New Delhi:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the All India Post-Graduate Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGDEE 2014) conducted by the university.
- Online registration starts: Monday, December 02, 2013.
- Last date for applying online: Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
- Availability of admit cards: Wednesday, January 15, 2014.
- Date of AIPGDEE exam: Saturday, January 25, 2014.
- Expected date for declaration of result: Wednesday, February 05, 2014.
Applications are invited by SRM University, Chennai for admission to 3 years Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology, Microbiology & Forensic Odontology, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, Periodontology, Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge and Public Health Dentistry for the academic year 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for SRM University:
- The candidate must have passed BDS examination from any Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India
- Candidates have to complete their internship on or before 31.03.2014.
How to Apply for SRM University:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website: www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Candidates have to filled the application form and send it along with a demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favor of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
- The filled application should reach the Director, Admissions on or before the last date.
- The university shall not be liable for any postal delay or loss in transit.
Selection Procedure for SRM University:
Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test examination conducted by SRM University at All India level.
- Issue of application form: Saturday, November 30, 2013.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, January 08, 2014.
- Date of entrance exam: Sunday, January 19, 2014.