Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Invites Applications for DM/M.Ch Programs 2015
Applications are invited by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram for admission to Doctor of Medicine (DM) in Cardiology, Neurology, Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology, Cardiothoracic & Vascular Anaesthesia, Neuroanaesthesia and Master of Chirurgical in Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Neurosurgery programs for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram:
- For DM Cardiology and DM Neurology Programs: Candidates holding MD in General Medicine or Paediatrics from an Indian university recognized by MCI or Diplomate of the National Board (DNB) in General Medicine/Paediatrics or any equivalent degree recognized by MCI are eligible to apply.
- For M.Ch Neurosurgery Program: Candidates holding MBBS from an Indian university recognized by MCI and one-year post-MBBS residency/senior house surgency in General Surgery from a university/PG institute/teaching hospital recognized by the MCI for general surgery post graduate training are eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Hard copy of the duly signed application form along with prescribed fee (online payment receipt or stamped pre-acknowledgement payment form with copies of relevant documents to be sent to “The Registrar, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram-695 011.
- Various fee payment options available in the SB collect website:
- Direct cash payment at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pre-Acknowledgement Payment Form (PAP) generated through state bank collect portal of State Bank of India.
- Pay online using the internet banking facility.
- Pay online using any visa/master debit or credit card issued by any bank.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram:
- 10 marks for MBBS.
- 15 marks for MD/MS/DNB.
- 30 marks for theory (written) entrance examination.
- 30 marks for departmental clinical/practical and viva voce.
- 15 marks for the final interview.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for availability of online application:Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
- Last date of submission of the application form: Tuesday, October 07, 2014.