Applications are invited by Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore for admission to 2 year Master of Science (M.Sc) in Nursing in various specializations and Post Basic Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing for the commencing session 2014-15.
For more details on various specializations, click here.
Eligibility Criteria forCMC, Vellore:
- M.Sc in Nursing: B.Sc(N)/B.Sc Honors./Post Basic BSc Nursing of the Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University Chennai or any other university accepted as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. (Candidates with PBBSc degree from or any other Universities through distance education are not eligible).
- P.B.B.Sc in Nursing: Diploma in General Nursing and Mdwifery or alternate course (applicable to male candidates) by the Board of Nursing Education, CMAI / the State Nursing Council / Government after 12 years of schooling.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for CMC, Vellore:
- Application forms can be accessed only online through the Christian Medical College website http://www.admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
- Candidates can make the payment through 3 modes:
- As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India, A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form.
- Demand draft in favour of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any Scheduled Bank, payable at the State Bank of India, Vellore Town.
- Online payment using payment gateway (credit or debit card/net banking).
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for CMC, Vellore:
- Selection will be based on computer based test conducted by the institute.
- The short listed candidates called for medical checkup and assessment of skills and knowledge/personal interview.
- Applications can be accessed online: Monday, November 04, 2013.
- Last date for downloading application forms: Monday, December 16, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: Saturday, December 21, 2013.
- Hall ticket can be downloaded from the website: Friday, January 10, 2014
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): Friday, January 24, 2014