Applications are invited by Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University (SVU), Vadodara for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs in various specializations for the commencing session 2014-15.
For more details on various specializations, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for SVU Vadodara:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- For MD/MS programs: The candidate must have passed M.B.B.S. examination from a recognized medical college and should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India, New Delhi or State Medical Council after completion of one year rotating internship training.
- For BDS program: The candidate must have passed B.D.S. Examination from a recognized dental college and should have obtained registration either from the Dental Council of India, New Delhi or State Dental Council after completion of one year rotating internship training.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for SVU Vadodara:
- The application form and brochure can be obtained from university office or by downloading from University website www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in, and is to be submitted along with demand draft of Rs.3500/- (form fee + test fee) in the name of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, payable at Vadodara.
- The entrance test fee is Rs. 2500/-.
- The fee is payable by a demand draft, drawn in favor of "Sumandeep Vidyapeeth" of nationalized/schedule bank, payable at Vadodara.
- The application form downloaded is to be submitted in person and/or by post should reach to this Office, along with demand draft of Rs.4000/- (form fee+test fee+late fee) in the name of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, payable at Vadodara.
- The application form alongwith the D.D. be sent to The Registrar, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Vadodara-391746
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for SVU Vadodara:
Selection will be based on entrance test All India Post Graduate Medical and Dental Entrance Test (AIPGMDET 2014) conducted by the University.
- Last date of availability and submission of application forms:
- Without late fees: Saturday, January 18, 2014.
- With late fees of Rs.500/-: Tuesday, January 21, 2014.
- Date of AIPGMDET 2014: Saturday, January 25, 2014.