Applications are invited by SRM University, Chennai for admission to 3 years Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology, Microbiology & Forensic Odontology, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, Periodontology, Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge and Public Health Dentistry for the academic year 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for SRM University:
- The candidate must have passed BDS examination from any Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India
- Candidates have to complete their internship on or before 31.03.2014.
How to Apply for SRM University:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website: www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Candidates have to filled the application form and send it along with a demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favor of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
- The filled application should reach the Director, Admissions on or before the last date.
- The university shall not be liable for any postal delay or loss in transit.
Selection Procedure for SRM University:
Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test examination conducted by SRM University at All India level.
- Issue of application form: Saturday, November 30, 2013.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, January 08, 2014.
- Date of entrance exam: Sunday, January 19, 2014.