Applications are invited by Sri Ramachandra University (SRU), Chennai for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs offered in various specializations for the academic year 2015-16.
Click here to know more about the various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Ramachandra University:
- For MD/MS/M.Ch Programs: Every candidate must:
- Possess recognized MBBS degree and have completed internship (CRRI) and
- Have permanent registration of his/her name with any state medical council.
- For MDS Program: Every candidate should have:
- Passed BDS degree examination of any recognized university and completed Compulsory Rotatory Internship (CRI) and
- Should have obtained Permanent Registration with any one of the state dental council.
How to Apply for Sri Ramachandra University:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Applications should be submitted to the university along with a demand draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra University” payable at Chennai.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Sri Ramachandra University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- Last date for receipt of application: Saturday, January 10, 2015.
- Date of entrance examination: Saturday, January 31, 2015.