Applications are invited by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University (SBVU), Puducherry for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programs in various specializations offered at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Pondicherry and Shri Satya Sai Medical College and Resaerch Institute, Thiruporurfor the commencing session 2014-15.
For more details on various specializations, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for SBVU, Puducherry:
Students belonging to general category should secure a minimum of 50% marks and other category students secure a minimum of 40% marks.
How to Apply for SBVU, Puducherry:
- The prospectus and application forms for admission to PG courses are available in www.sbvu.ac.in, www.balajitrust.org and can be obtained from the university office at MGMCRI campus, Pondicherry in person/by post.
- The cost of the application is Rs.2000/- and should be drawn as a D.D. in favour of Regisrar, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University, Pondicherry-607402.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for SBVU, Puducherry:
Selection will be based on SBVU Common Entrance Test (SBVU-CET) conducted by the university.
- Last date for receiving application:
- For medical prgrams: Friday, January 31, 2014.
- For dental programs: February 14, 2014.
- Date of SBVU-CET:
- For medical programs: Sunday, February 09, 2014.
- For dental program: Saturday, February 22, 2014.