Applications are invited by Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences (SAIMS), Indore for admission to Doctor of Medicine (DM) in Medical Oncology, Neurology, Medical Gastroenterology, Reproductive Medicine, Nephrology and Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) in Neuro surgery, Paediatrics Surgery, Surgical Oncology and Urology programs for the session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for SAIMS, Indore:
- The candidate must possess recognized post graduate degree MD/MS/DNB (or its equivalent) from a medical college recognized by MCI.
- Candidates who have appeared MD/MS/DNB or equivalent examinations are also eligible to submit application forms.
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
How to Apply for SAIMS, Indore:
- The cost of application form along with the information brochure of MP-SSET-2014 and the examination fee is Rs. 2500/- to be payable by a demand draft/ pay order of any scheduled commercial bank drawn in favour of the "APDMC" payable at Bhopal.
- Application form completed in all respects will be accepted only by the last date in person or through courier/ speed post/ registered.
- Filled up application form has to be submitted to DMAT Office, E-2/51, Area Colony, Opp. Habibganj railway Station, Near Niramay Hospital, Bhopal (MP), 462016.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for SAIMS, Indore:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Madhya Pradesh Superspeciality Entrance Test (MP SSET-2014) conducted by Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) of Madhya Pradesh.
- Last date of submission of the application form: Thursday, September 18, 2014.
- Date of MP SSET: Saturday, September 20, 2014.
- Date of practical exam and interview: Sunday, September 21, 2014.
- Declaration of result: Monday, September 22, 2014.