Applications are invited by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Biological Sciences, Bioengineering and Biomaterial Science & Technology, Health Science Studies and Medical Sciences programs for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram:
- For Ph.D in Bioengineering and Biomaterial Science and Technology Programs: Candidates holding M.Sc Physics, Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Science, Veterinary Sciences, Material Science, M.Tech Polymer Engineering Technology, M.Tech. Material Science/ BME/ Instrumentation/ Biotechnology are eligible to apply.
- For Ph.D in Biological Sciences Program: Candidates holding M.Sc Life Sciences (excluding Botany and Bioinformatics), Veterinary Sciences, M.Sc Physiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Zoology or any other branch of life sciences are eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Hard copy of the duly signed application form along with prescribed fee (online payment receipt or stamped pre-acknowledgement payment form with copies of relevant documents to be sent to “The Registrar, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram-695 011.
- Various fee payment options available in the SB collect website:
- Direct cash payment at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pre-Acknowledgement Payment Form (PAP) generated through state bank collect portal of State Bank of India.
- Pay online using the internet banking facility.
- Pay online using any visa/master debit or credit card issued by any bank.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram:
- The selection of research scholars will be based on the performance in written test and interview.
- Individual JRF fellowship holders (UGC, CSIR, ICMR, INSPIRE, DBT) are exempted from written test and their selection will be on the basis of interview only.
- Individual KSCSTE JRF holders have to qualify in the written test and interview of the institute.
- Last date for availability of online application:Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
- Last date of submission of the application form: Tuesday, October 07, 2014.