Applications are invited by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Biomedical Technology program for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram:
Candidates should have M.Sc first class in Biological/ Chemical/ Physical Sciences (including Polymer Sciences/ Chemistry but excluding Plant Sciences and Bioinformatics).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Hard copy of the duly signed application form along with prescribed fee (online payment receipt or stamped pre-acknowledgement payment form with copies of relevant documents to be sent to “The Registrar, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram-695 011.
- Various fee payment options available in the SB collect website:
- Direct cash payment at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pre-Acknowledgement Payment Form (PAP) generated through state bank collect portal of State Bank of India.
- Pay online using the internet banking facility.
- Pay online using any visa/master debit or credit card issued by any bank.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram:
- The selection will be based on the performance in written test and interview.
- The candidates who fulfill the minimum educational qualifications will be admitted for written test.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for availability of online application: Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
- Last date of submission of the application form: Tuesday, October 07, 2014.