Applications are invited by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore for admission to Doctor of Medicine (DM) in Medical Gastroenterology program for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for RGUHS, Bangalore:
A candidate shall be eligible for admission only if he/she:
- Is a citizen of India.
- Has a MBBS degree from a university established by law in India as recognised by the MCI and must possess recognized degree of M.D / M.S (or its equivalent recognised degree) in the subject shown against them from a university established by law in India and recognised by the MCI or any other university recognized by the Medical Council of India and declared as equivalent.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website
How to Apply for RGUHS, Bangalore:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Entrance test fee is Rs. 5000/-. The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway by using debit or credit cards (master or visa).
- Print out of application filled online in all respects along with attested copies of all required certificates may be submitted for registration, in person or by post, at RGUHS, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041. Candidates should super scribe on the cover as “Application for PGSSET-2014”.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for RGUHS, Bangalore:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Post Graduate Super Speciality Entrance Test (PGSSET-2014) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for online registration and receipt of printout application: Thursday, September 11, 2014.
- Last date for the submission of printout of applications by post or in person:Friday, September 12, 2014.
- Download of hall ticket: Saturday, September 13, 2014.
- Date of PGSSET: Sunday, September 14, 2014.
- Display of key answers on the website: Tuesday, September 16, 2014.
- Announcement of results/display of revised key answers: Saturday, September 20, 2014.