Applications are invited by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) programs offered in various departments for the session January, 2015.
Click here to know more about the various departments.
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER, Chandigarh:
- Candidates must have passed MBBS, or its equivalent qualification, from a university/institute recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates must have either completed, or due to complete, one year rotatory internship training on or before 30th June/31st December for July and January session respectively.
- Candidates should be registered with central/state medical registration council.
How to Apply for PGIMER, Chandigarh:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Fee:All candidates are directed to deposit the above fees in any State Bank of India branch by filling the challan form in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (examination), in the Power Jyoti account no. 32211613319. Those candidates who have SBI account can also pay their fees through i-collect service no. 32222954695.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/-.
- For all other categories: Rs. 1000/-.
- The candidate will attach all the relevant certificates/annexure and challan form with the application and sent the same to Registrar, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh Registrar, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for PGIMER, Chandigarh:
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date of receipt of filled in application form: Tuesday, October 14, 2014.
- Tentative date of entrance test: Sunday, November 16, 2014.