Applications are invited by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc) program offered in Pharmacology, Respiratory Care and Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) for the session January, 2015.
Click here to know more about the Medical Laboratory Technology programs.
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER, Chandigarh:
- For M.Sc in Pharmacology Program: Candidates must havepassed MBBS or its equivalent qualification from a University/Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India or B.Sc (Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry taken together) or B.V.Sc. or B. Pharma passed from a recognized university.
- For M.Sc in Respiratory Care Program: Candidates must have B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology or B.Sc. in Nursing or B.Sc. Medical or Bachelor of Physiotherapy from any University within India or equivalent degree from any other recognized university/institute with at least 55% marks.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for PGIMER, Chandigarh:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Fee:For M.Sc in MLT program, fee is Rs. 1000/- for all categories.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For all other categories: Rs. 1000/-
- All candidates are directed to deposit the above fees in any State Bank of India branch by filling the challan form in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (examination), in the Power Jyoti account no. 32211613319.
- The candidate will attach all the relevant certificates/annexure and challan form with the application and sent the same to Registrar, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh Registrar, PGIMER, Sector12, Chandigarh.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for PGIMER, Chandigarh:
Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in their entrance test conducted by the institute.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date of receipt of filled in application form: Monday, October 20, 2014.
- Tentative date of entrance test: Sunday, November 30, 2014.
- Declaration of result: Monday, December 01, 2014.