Applications are invited by Nitte University, Mangalore for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs offered in various specializations in its constituent colleges, namely K.S. Hegde Medical Academy and A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences for the academic year 2015-16.
Click here to know more about the various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for Nitte University:
- Candidates who fulfill the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the entrance test, namely:
- Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
- Candidates should have successfully passed their MBBS / BDS from an institution recognized by MCI / DCI.
- Candidates musthave completed or be completing their internship by 30th April 2015 at the latest.
How to Apply for Nitte University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should by send Rs. 3,000/- by way of DD favouring “Nitte University” payable at Mangaluru along with a passport size coloured photograph and print copy of two page application duly signed, to the Entrance Test Cell, Nitte University, Deralakatte, Mangaluru– 575 018 by speed post.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Nitte University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Nitte University Post Graduate Entrance Test (NUPGET-2015) conducted by the university.
- Last date for receipt of application: Saturday, January 17, 2015.
- Last date for request for change of centre: Wednesday, January 14, 2015.
- Date for downloading the test admission tickets: Tuesday, January 27, 2015.
- Date of NUPGET: Monday, February 02, 2015.
- Date of publication of key answers: Tuesday, February 03, 2015.