Applications are invited by Nizam’s University of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad for admission to 2 years Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) program in Musculoskeletal Sciences, Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Sciences and Neurosciences specializations for the session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for NIMS, Hyderabad:
Candidate holding a bachelor degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university and completed/shall be completing 6 months internship by 30‐09‐2014 in India or a foreign university with at least 10+2+4 years of educational pattern and a minimum of 6 months internship are eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for NIMS, Hyderabad:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- The filled in application form will have to be printed, signed and sent to Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082.
- A demand draft for Rs.1,100/‐ drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences or NIMS cash receipt dated between 16/09/2014 to 30/09/2014 will have to be submitted simultaneously along with the filled‐in application.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for NIMS, Hyderabad:
Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Test (NIMSET MPT-2014) conducted by the institute.
- Last date of receipt of filled in application form: Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
- Issue of hall tickets: Wednesday, October 15, 2014.
- Date of NIMSET-MPT: Friday, October 17, 2014.
- Display of provisional Results: Monday, October 20, 2014