Applications are invited by National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM), Bangalore for admission to Mahire Tib Doctor of Medicine (M.D) and Mahire Jarahat Master of Surgery (M.S) programs in Unani offered in various departments for the session 2014-15.
Click here to know more about the various departments.
Eligibility Criteria for NIUM, Bangalore:
A candidate must have obtained the Kamile Tib o Jarahat (BUMS) degree or any other degree in Unani Medicine as recognized by CCIM and must have completed 06 months/12 months internship/house job as the case may be, on or before 10th September 2014.
How to Apply for NIUM, Bangalore:
- Candidates can apply online.
- After applying through Online, candidate/s has/have to forward hard copy of application form (printout taken along with attested copies of enclosures and bank challan in original) to this institute addressing Convener, PGET Cell, National Institute of Unani Medicine, Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore-560 091.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for NIUM, Bangalore:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, September 10, 2014.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application form: Friday, September 12, 2014.
- Download of hall tickets through online: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 onwards.
- Date of PGET: Sunday, September 21, 2014.
- Declaration of result: Friday, September 26, 2014.