Applications are invited by National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Chennai for admission to 2 years Master of Public Health (MPH) program in Epidemiology and Health System of Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram conducted byICMR School of Public Healthat National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai for the session July, 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for NIE, Chennai:
Candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Working in public health, preferably regularized and permanent employees of state or central government department or medical institutions, sponsored on deputation for two years on full-time basis.
- Three years experience in public health related activities.
- Age up to 45 years as on 1.7.2015
How to Apply for NIE, Chennai:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Applications should be submitted along with the application fee of Rs.600/- by means of a demand draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “SCTIMST” payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for NIE, Chennai:
A selection committee constituted by SCTIMST and NIE will select the candidates based on the following:
- Review of the application form.
- Written test (if necessary).
- Personal interview at NIE, Chennai.
Last date for receipt of completed application: Wednesday, December 31, 2014.