Applications are invited by Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS), Mumbai for admission to Doctor of Medicine (M.D), Master of Surgery (M.S) programs offered in constituent colleges in Navi Mumbai and Aurangabad for the commencing session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for MGMIHS, Mumbai:
- Candidate should have passed final MBBS examination from a recognized medical college or any foreign medical degree, recognized from Medical Council of India and have obtained permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or any of the state medical council after completing one year compulsory rotator internship shall be eligible to appear in MGM PGCET-2015 of MGMIHS.
- The candidates who are likely to complete their internship on or before 31.03.2015 are also eligible to appear in MGM PGCET-2015.
- Application forms can be accessed online.
- The application cum examination fee for MGM PGCET- 2015 is Rs. 5500/-.
- After submission of online form, bank challan will be displayed.
- Candidate should take printout of bank challan and pay the required fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for MGMIHS, Mumbai:
The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in All India Post Graduate Entrance Test (MGM-PGCET) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for receipt of online application form: Saturday, December 20, 2014.
- Last date of submission of online application with late fee: Friday, December 12, 2014.
- Date of admit card availability: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 to Sunday, January 18, 2015.
- Date of MGM-PGCET: Friday, January 30, 2015.
- Declaration of result: upto Wednesday, February 11, 2015.