Applications are invited by Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS), Wardha for admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program for the academic session 2015-16.
Eligibility Criteria for MGIMS, Wardha:
- The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard examination under 10+2 system of Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent examination of any recognised board or any Indian university with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in each subject in first attempt.
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT/ OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
How to Apply for MGIMS, Wardha:
- The prospectus and application form with syllabus, question papers of Gandhian thought for the last 6 years, with model question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Biology can be had from the office of the Dean either by:The prospectus and form will be available from Monday, December 22, 2014to Saturday, March 07, 2015.
- Paying a sum of Rs. 5000/- (including exam fee) personally at the cash counter of Dean’s office. Or
- By remitting a sum of Rs 5000/-(including exam fee) at any branch of State Bank of India by challan which can be downloaded from the institute website.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for MGIMS, Wardha:
The candidates shall be selected as per their merit in the entrance examination conducted by MGIMS.
- Availability of prospectus and form: Monday, December 22, 2014to Saturday, March 07, 2015.
- Last date of receiving filled in application form: Friday, March 20, 2015.
- Date of entrance exam: Sunday, April 19, 2015.