Applications are invited by Manipal University (MU), Udupi for admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health Information Administration (HIA), Medical Imaging Technology (MIT), Medical Radiotherapy Technology (MRT), Nuclear Medicine Technology (NMT), Nursing, Respiratory Therapy (RT) and Information Technology (IT), Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Hospital Administration (MHA), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), integrated B.Pharm+MBA and Master of Science (M.Sc) programs in various specializations offered in its constituent colleges for the academic year 2015.
Click here to know more about the various specializations/colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipal University:
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Manipal University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- An application fee of Rs.1600 may be paid in one of the following ways:The details should be filled up in the online application form and the demand draft must be couriered to The Director, Indian Admissions, Room No. 102, Manipal University, Manipal - 576 104 Karnataka, India.
- Online payment through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- By obtaining a demand draft of Rs.1600/- has to be made in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi.
Selection Procedure for Manipal University:
- Admissions are done through a process which has an online test followed by counseling, which eventually leads to the admission of a student.
- Admissions are either through online entrance test or are based on qualifying examination marks.
Last date for receipt of application:
- For MD/MS/MDS programs: Tuesday, February 10, 2015.
- For MBBS/BDS programs: Wednesday, March 11, 2015.
- For M.Ch/DM/B.Sc in HIA, MIT, MRT, NMT, RT programs: Tuesday, June 30, 2015.
- For B.Sc in Nursing program: Wednesday, July 01, 2015.
- For B.Sc in IT program: Wednesday, October 14, 2015.
For more details and information on important dates, please visit their official website.