Applications are invited by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing, Bachelor of Design (B.Des), 3 years Bachelor in Film and Television Production, 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc) in Biotechnology, Applied Microbiology, Nursing, Master of Mass Communication and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs for the academic session 2015-16.
Eligibility Criteria for KIIT University:
- For B.Sc in Nursing Program: Candidates should have pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English (PCBE) with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- For B.Des Program: Candidates should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized central/state board with 50% marks in aggregate.
- For M.Sc in Nursing Program: The minimum education requirement shall be passing of B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons. Nursing/post basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks (5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for KIIT University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also download the application form from here.
- The print out of online application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person/by post (registered post/speed post/courier) to "The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India".
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for KIIT University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE 2015) conducted by the institute.
- Last date to apply online: Friday, March 20, 2015.
- Last date of receiving filled in application form: Wednesday, March 25, 2015.
- Last date of hosting admit card in the website: Sunday, April 05, 2015.
- Date of KIITEE: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 to Thursday, April 30, 2015.
- Declaration of result: Friday, May 15, 2015.