Applications are invited by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs offered in various specializations for the academic session 2015-16.
Click here to know more about the various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for KIIT University:
- For MD Programs: A candidate, who holds MBBS degree from a recognised medical college of India or a foreign medical degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the medical council of India or any of the state medical councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to apply.
- For MDS Programs: A candidate who has passed final BDS examination with completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship from a recognized dental college, included in the schedule of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1948 will be eligible to apply.
How to Apply for KIIT University:
Candidates can apply online:
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for KIIT University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in entrance examination conducted by the institute.
- Last date to apply online: Friday, January 23, 2015.
- Last date of downloading admit card: Wednesday, January 28, 2015.
- Date of entrance examination: Wednesday, January 28, 2015.