Applications are invited by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar for admission to 4 ½ years Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and 4 years Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs for the academic session 2015-16.
Eligibility Criteria for KIIT University:
Candidates should have 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for general category candidates and 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for KIIT University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can also download the application form from here.
- The print out of online application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person/by post (registered post/speed post/courier) to "The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India".
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for KIIT University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE 2015) conducted by the institute.
- Last date to apply online: Friday, March 20, 2015.
- Last date of receiving filled in application form: Wednesday, March 25, 2015.
- Last date of hosting admit card in the website: Sunday, April 05, 2015.
- Date of KIITEE: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 to Thursday, April 30, 2015.
- Declaration of result: Friday, May 15, 2015.