Applications are invited by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry for admission to 3 years Doctor of Medicine (DM) in Cardiology, Clinical Immunology, Endocrinology, Medical Oncology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology and Pediatric Critical Care and Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) in Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery, Neurosurgery, Pediatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology and Urology programs for the session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER, Puducherry:
Candidates should have passed M.D/ DNB degree from any university recognized as equivalent there to by the medical council of India.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for JIPMER, Puducherry:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Online registration /entrance examination fees is of Rs. 1500/-.
- Mode of payments can be done through net banking, credit card and debit card only.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for JIPMER, Puducherry:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
- On-line registration closes on: Saturday, November 22, 2014.
- Download of admit cards: Friday, December 05, 2014 to Sunday, December 21, 2014.
- Date of entrance examination: Sunday, December 21, 2014.
- Expected date of publication of merit list: on or before Friday, December 26, 2014.