Applications are invited by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM), Visakhapatnam for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) and 2 years Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) programs offered at GITAM Institute of Pharmacy, Visakhapatnam campus for the commencing session 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for GITAM University
- For B.Pharm Programs: Candidate should pass in intermediate or 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and first class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent either in 2015 or 2014 and rank obtained in GAT(UGTP)-2015.
- For M.Pharm Program: Candidate should pass in B.Pharmacy from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade and score obtained in GAT (PGP) - 2015.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for GITAM University:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Applications can also be obtained by post from director-admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for Rs. 150/- drawn in favour of Gitam University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- The filled - in application along with demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for female candidates), drawn in favor of Gitam University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach Director-Admissions, Gitam University, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045, Andhra Pradesh.
Selection Procedure for GITAM University:
Candidates for under graduate programs are selected on the basis of their performance in Gitam Admission Test (GAT)-2015 conducted by the university.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for obtaining application by post: Saturday, March 21, 2015.
- Last date for receiving application form: Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
- Date of online slot booking:Thursday, April 09, 2015 to Wednesday, April 15, 2015.
- Date to download of e-hall ticket: Thursday, April 09, 2015 onwards.
- Date of GAT: Monday, April 20, 2015 to Sunday, May 10, 2015.
- Date of result announcement: Saturday, May 16, 2015.