Applications are invited by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (DPU), Pune for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs offered in various specializations for the academic session 2015-16.
Click here to know more about the various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for DPU, Pune:
- For MDS Program:
- A candidate who passes final BDS examination from a recognized Dental College, included in the schedule of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1948 and who has obtained final registration either from the Dental Council of India or from any State Dental Council, after completing one year compulsory rotatory internship, will be eligible to appear for AIPGDET-2015.
- Candidate who has not completed one year compulsory rotatory internship and is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March, 2015 can appear for the AIPGDET-2015.
- For MD/MS Programs:
- The candidate, who possesses Indian Nationality, with a proof in the form of Nationality Certificate /valid passport, is eligible to appear for AIPGMET - 2015.
- The candidate who has passed final MBBS examination from a recognized Medical College, included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, is eligible.
- The candidate who has obtained registration either from the MCI or from authorized State Medical Council after completing one-year compulsory rotating internship are also eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for DPU, Pune:
- Candidates can download the application form:The examination fee is Rs.2,000/- (for late submission is Rs.2,500/-) which should be paid at the time of submission of application form in the form of DD drawn on a nationalized bank in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune.
- The downloaded application form, duly filled in, along with necessary documents and a demand draft of Rs. 3,750/- (covering form fee+test fee+postage) should reach the university office before the last date of submission of form.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for DPU, Pune:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test (AIPGDET-2015) for MDS program and All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AIPGMET-2015) for MD/MS programs conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of online application form: Saturday, January 10, 2015.
- Date of AIPGMET/AIPGDET: Sunday, January 25, 2015.