Applications are invited by Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc), Post Basic Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Post Basic Diploma in Nursing, Fellowship in Nursing programs for the commencing session 2015-16.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC, Vellore:
- For M.Sc in Nursing Program: Candidates should have passed the qualification of B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc. (Honors) in Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing of Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai or any other university accepted as equivalent there to with minimum of 55 % aggregate marks.
- For Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing Program: Candidates should have passed higher secondary/ senior secondary/ intermediate/ 10+2/ an equivalent examination recognized by the university/ 10 + 1 in or before 1986.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for CMC, Vellore:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Duly filled application forms must be submitted with the basic administrative fee and registration fee for each specialty for the course applied.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for CMC, Vellore:
- Candidates who have applied for M.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing/ Fellowship in Nursing / Post Basic Diploma in Nursing will appear for step I Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The short listed candidates called for step II of the selection process (medical checkup and assessment of knowledge and skills / personal interview) will be published in the website on 30th January 2015 and also intimated to individuals by post.
- Selection of candidates to any particular program is based on the performance in the step I and step II of the selection process.
- Last date of downloading application form: Thursday, November27, 2014.
- Last date of receipt of supporting documents: Tuesday, December 02, 2014.
- Download of hall-ticket: Saturday, January 10, 2015.
- Date of computer based test: Saturday, January 24, 2015.
- Date of announcement of candidates for step-II: Friday, January 30, 2015.