Applications are invited by Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore for admission to various postgraduate medical programs for the commencing session 2015.
Click here to know more about the programs offered.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC, Vellore:
- Candidates having qualified for the MBBS degree and having completed their compulsory rotating residential internship and obtained full registration before 15/05/2015 are eligible to apply for a postgraduate diploma and degree courses.
- Candidates who are in the 2nd year of their training for a postgraduate diploma course may also apply for the postgraduate degree (MS/MD) course in the same subject. Post diploma candidates with a diploma in the same subject will undergo 2 years training for the degree.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website
How to Apply for CMC, Vellore:
- Application forms can be accessed only online.
- Duly filled application forms must be submitted online with a basic administrative fee of Rs.750/- and a registration fee of Rs. 600 per course before 24:00 hours on Friday, November 07, 2014.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for CMC, Vellore:
- The selection of candidates for postgraduate courses will be according to the directives of the CMC Vellore Council.
- Fifty percent of the seats in each course are reserved for sponsored candidates, provided they fulfill other criteria for eligibility for admission.
- However, more than 50% of the available seats may be allotted to sponsored candidates based on their ranking in the selection test.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the computer based test (step-1) and assessment of skills & knowledge (step-2) conducted by CMC.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for applying online: Friday, November 07, 2014.
- Last date of receiving payment proof /relevant supporting documents: Friday, November 14, 2014.
- Date of downloading hall ticket: Friday, January 09, 2015.
- Date of online exam: Saturday, January 24, 2015.
- Announcement of list of candidates called for step 2: Tuesday, January 27, 2015.