Applications are invited by Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana for admission to 3 years Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs in various specializations for the session 2015-16.
For more details on various specializations, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC, Ludhiana:
- For MD/MS Programs: A candidate who holds MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI or a foreign medical degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration from the medical council of India or any of 8 the state medical councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible for admission to Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
- For MDS Program: Applicants must have passed the final professional BDS examination of a recognized university and have completed 12 months paid compulsory rotating internship program (as prescribed and approved by dental council of India) by 31st March 2015.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for CMC, Ludhiana:
- Candidates can apply online:Completed application forms are to be sent to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit theirofficial website.
Selection Procedure for CMC, Ludhiana:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online admission test conducted by the university.
- Last date for online application: Saturday, January 03, 2015.
- Last date of receiving application forms: Monday, January 05, 2015.
- Date of admission test: Sunday, January 25, 2015.