Applications are invited by Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programs in various specializations for the commencing session 2014-15.
For more details on various specializations, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC, Ludhiana:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- A candidate who holds MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI or a foreign medical degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible for admission to Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for CMC, Ludhiana:
- Candidates can obtain the prospectus and application form from December 06, 2013by downloaded from www.cmcludhiana.in.
- All candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.3300/- (inclusive of prospectus fee and application fee) as demand draft in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” payable at Ludhiana.
- The completed application forms are to be sent to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for CMC, Ludhiana:
Selection will be based on candidates’ performance in Post Graduate Admission Written Test (PG-AWT) followed by viva voce and counseling.
- Start date for availability of prospectus: Saturday, December 06, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of completed application form: Friday, February 07, 2014.
- Date of PG-AWT: Sunday, February 16, 2014.
- Declaration of list of candidates qualifying for Viva Voce: Wednesday, February 19, 2014.
- Date of Viva Voce: Friday, February 28, 2014/Saturday, March 01, 2014.
- Declaration of merit list: Monday, March 03, 2014.
- Counseling and payment of fees: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 and Wednesday, March 05, 2014.