Applications are invited by Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, Kanchipuram for admission to Doctor of Medicine (M.D) in Clinical, Pre and Para Clinical, and Master of Surgery (M.S) in Clinical programs offered in various specializations for the commencing session 2015.
Click here to know more about the various specializations.
Eligibility Criteria for Chettinad Academy of Research and Education:
- The candidate must have studied and completed the MBBS degree program from a recognized medical college included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council, Act 1956 and has obtained permanent registration certificate either from Medical Council of India or any of the state medical council after completing one year internship.
- Candidates who after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS recognized by the Medical Council of India) are undergoing 12 month compulsory rotating resident internship and are likely to complete the same on or before 31.03.2015.
How to Apply for Chettinad Academy of Research and Education:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- If the application form is downloaded from the university website a demand draft for Rs. 2,000/- drawn in favour of “Chettinad Academy of Research and Education” payable at Chennai to be enclosed.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the office of the Registrar, Chettinad Academy of Research and Education on payment of Rs. 2,000/-.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Chettinad Academy of Research and Education:
Admissions will be based on merit listing on an all India level common entrance examination.
- Last date for receipt of application form: Saturday, January 10, 2015.
- Date of entrance exam: Saturday, January 31, 2015.